Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
Aurora Labs is building the technology that enables the Aurora protocol to elevate the NEAR and Ethereum ecosystems, helping to bring blockchain accessibility to the masses.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
- Execute extreme ownership.
- Strive for excellence.
- Embrace authenticity.
- Promote merit.
- Get shit done.
About the position
The Marketing Lead role at Aurora Labs involves developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies, owning the ecosystem growth and engagement strategies, and staying informed about industry trends. It also includes collaborating with cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with company objectives. The position will be reporting to the VP of Growth.
Strategic Marketing Leadership:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with the company's goals and objectives specifically around building the Company Brand across both Web2 and Web3 markets.
- Lead a high-performing marketing team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
-Conceptualize, plan, and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, with a focus on web2 and web3 partnerships.
- Build and manage detailed analytics and success metrics to demonstrate deliverables against quarterly objectives.
Ad Campaign Management:
- Create and implement multipurpose targeted social media ad campaigns-Utilize data-driven insights to optimize campaign performance and ROI.
Influencer and Social Media Marketing:
-Drive organic growth and engagement across all company’s social media channels-Find and manage influencers -create comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns -Develop content strategies and collaborate with content creators to produce compelling social media content.
- Own, manage and nurture the digital assets community through effective communication and engagement strategies.
- Collaborate with community managers to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, influencers, and customers while building out the ecosystem.
- Develop and maintain a strong brand identity, ensuring consistency across all communication channels.
- Position Aurora Labs as a thought leader in the digital assets space through strategic branding initiatives.
- Establish a reputation across key verticals as a Product Leader within Gaming, Real Estate, Energy and Finance for tokenization and Blockchain technology.
- Ensure all customer facing documents are aligned with the companies brand and messaging whilst also ensuring no gaps in our customer facing materials. This would be in collaboration with Product and BD.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities to inform marketing strategies.
- Conduct regular market research to identify new opportunities and areas for growth.
Metrics and Reporting:
- Establish and deliver key performance indicators (KPIs) agreed with the VP of Growth to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular reports to the leadership team, highlighting campaign performance and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and customer support, to ensure marketing initiatives align with overall company objectives.
Key Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing function, preferably in the crypto and fintech industries with a focus on B2B campaign management. B2C and Affiliate channel campaign management is a bonus.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital and social media channels.
- Demonstrated success in delivering outcome based marketing campaigns targeting Businesses across a range of markets, experience in executing campaigns across multiple European markets and APAC is a bonus.
- High proficiency with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube ad managers.
- Strong understanding of the digital assets and cryptocurrency ecosystem is a must.
- Strong focus on Analytics, Data attribution and ROIs.
- Experience working with different budget sizes.
- Ability to switch from high-level strategic planning to hands-on execution from the ground up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.
Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
In applying at this job, I confirm and acknowledge that I read and understood the Privacy Notice published at https://auroralabs.dev/privacy.