Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
Proof of work
The HR Systems team is responsible for owning and managing various HR SaaS applications and integrations, with a strong focus around Workday, supporting multiple business functions within the global HR department at Kraken. This team works closely with our stakeholders across HR, Performance, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, etc. to provide technology solutions and services to enable them for success in carrying out business operations & launching strategic business projects.
- Lead process discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions to uncover business gaps,pain points and opportunities.
- Conduct design workshops with business stakeholders and cross functional teams to recommend best solutions on the Workday platform.
- Develop scalable solutions on the Workday platform for the Global HR teams for best in class user experience, performance and security.
- Work closely with business to explore opportunities to leverage Workday functionalities and features to improve HR business processes and operations.
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, security and scalability.
- Uphold the highest standards of application security and data integrity on the Workday platform and protect sensitive HR data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Act as the primary analyst for the Talent & Performance, Benefits, and HR Operations teams on projects and initiatives.
- Support the reporting needs of business to design and develop insightful analytics solutions on the workday platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest Workday releases to promote awareness, and adoption of Workday tools to drive more productivity and efficiency within HR operations.
Skills you should HODL
- 4+ years of configuration and administration experience on the Workday platform.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in Talent & Performance, HCM, and Reporting is a plus.
- Experience working within the enterprise applications/HR operations team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR business processes, and procedures.
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and supporting Workday solutions from start to finish.
- Strong working knowledge and experience across various Workday modules specifically: HCM, Talent, Performance, Reporting, and Security.
- Ability to work independently, and self-manage business deadlines and expectations. Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits.
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus.
- Talent & Performance, Time & Absence, or Reporting certification is a strong plus.
Location Tagging: #US #LI-AN1 #LI-Remote #Canada
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know