Sr. Business Analyst
NEAR Foundation is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst. This is a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to support strategic initiatives across the organization. This role helps everyone understand what's happening within the NEAR ecosystem and what they can do to help the cause. It involves a combination of strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Communicate compelling actionable insights from data analysis and present them regularly both internally and externally to our ecosystem.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Consolidate strategic insights across the NEAR Foundation, communicating to key stakeholders, and supporting the making of decks, both internal (e.g. All Hands) and external (e.g. investors, board members).
- Be the human router -- whenever something requires follow-up, we'll need your help to make sure it happens but we'll also need your help to figure out the best way to implement brand-new ideas.
- Implement the quarterly OKR and prioritization processes across the organization.
- Spin up new initiatives as the "tip of the spear" to turn ideas into structured operations that you can then scale yourself out of. These might range from finding a team to build a component to standing up a VC or an incubator.
- Come up with other creative ways to make the organization more effective, whether by creating new programs, streamlining operations, hiring, managing more effectively or kick-starting and owning a completely new initiative.
- 4+ years of demonstrated excellence in building and leading technology companies or consulting.
- Outstanding business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate actionable data-driven insights to all audiences. Ability to demystify measurement and translate data to consumable, relatable stories.
- Communication -- turning data into digestible, actionable insights about the ecosystem -- is the most important part of this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to ensure effective and professional delivery of operational business services.
- Epic-level of communication skills, particularly in English.
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space.
- Proven capabilities to operate in a startup environment or a client service environment.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.